Hello fam! We were planning on doing a blog about detoxing. Life changes and so do plans. That being said, we’ll be talking about some DIY recipes that will help with avoiding…you guessed it, the big bad cornavirus! We had a couple customers tell us that hand sanitizer is hard to come by. Don’t fret, we have you covered with a DIY hand santizer. And we have some other natural tips to help get you prepped just in case things get real.
DIY Natural Hand Santizer
Most commercial hand sanitizers are antibacterial. We have a recipe for you that will help combat viruses as well! (Bonus: we have these ingredients available- as most stores are sold out of sanitizer!)
- 3 TB aloe vera
- 2 TB witch hazel or rubbing alcohol, if using alcohol reduce to 1 TB
- 1/2 tsp vitamin E oil
- 16 drops tea tree essential oil (found effective on viruses)
- 8 drops lavender essential oil (found effective for bacteria)
Variation of Essential oils for viral protection:
- 24 drops of Nature’s Shield (this essential oil blend contains clove and cinnamon which have also been found to fight viruses)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. To use the hand sanitizer store in a small jar or a squeeze tube. Note: This recipe will make 2 fl oz (one tube.)
Making your own body products are fun, easy, and natural! PLUS you’ll have lots of ingredients left over to make more. Give some away as gifts. Add a little of colloidal silver to boost effectiveness!
Helpful Immune Boosters:
Take care folks and be safe! No need to panic when you’re prepared!
As always, do what you feel is best for YOUR body — if you aren’t sure, ask your doctor. We are health ENTHUSIASTS not licensed practitioners.