Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Neti Pot Original Ceramic Model is constructed of heavy duty, lead-free ceramic coated with a food-grade sealant glaze.
Use for the Cleansing and Moisturizing of Nasal Passages According to the Traditional Practice of Neti.
Useful for removing dirt, pollen, excess mucus, and other irritants. Soothing and moistening to dried out nasal passages.
Easy Usage Instructions (see complete guidelines inside package):
- Prepare the saline solution and fill pot.
- Tilt your head to the side as shown on package.
- Insert spout of Nasal Cleansing Pot gently into the raised nostril creating a seal between Pot and nostril.
- Raise the Nasal Cleansing Pot slowly to develop a steady flow of saline solution through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril.
- During the process breathe through your mouth.
- Upon completion, exhale firmly several times to clear the nasal passages.
- Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process on the other side.
- Never use either HOT or COLD water
- If you are unable to blow your nose, you should not use this product except under the specific care and recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Children using this product should be aided by a responsible adult
- As with your toothbrush, do not share your Nasal Cleansing Pot with others
- If you have any chronic illness or health condition, or if you experience any kind of discomfort or nosebleed, do not use this product except under the specific guidance of your health care practitioner
- Do not use this product before consulting a physician if you have a new or acute ear infection
- If you have had ear surgery please contact your physician prior to use of this product.
- Stop use and contact your physician if you experience pressure in your ears while using
- If you are suffering from any disease or illness, be sure to consult your health care practitioner
Note: This information and the Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Neti Pot are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
Made in China.