Back to Health Uric Acid Support
Back To Health Uric Acid Support features a blend of beneficial herbal ingredients, including turmeric, Celery Seed, Bromelain, black cherry extract and MSM. This blend is designed to promote healthy uric acid levels. It contains no gluten, yeast, corn, dairy, salt, sugar, wheat, soy and preservatives.
Gout occurs when urate crystals accumulate in your joint, causing the inflammation and intense pain of a gout attack. Urate crystals can form when you have high levels of uric acid in your blood. Your body produces uric acid when it breaks down purines — substances that are found naturally in your body.
You’re more likely to get gout if you:
- are a middle-aged man or postmenopausal woman
- have parents, siblings, or other family members with gout
- eat too much purine-rich food, such as red meats, organ meats, and certain fish
- drink alcohol
- take medications such as diuretics
- have a condition like high blood pressure, kidney disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, or sleep apnea
In some people with gout, diet is the cause.
Take 2 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by your health care professional.