Water-Soluble vs. Oil Based CBD
When choosing a tea to drink that includes CBD, we have taken chemistry into consideration. Naturally, you don’t want the exquisite experience of enjoying a cup of Buddha Teas turned into a science project, but here’s the deal: not all CBD-infused teas are the same. The truth is, CBD oil-based teas can’t extract in hot water. Crafted using nanosized particles of water-soluble CBD, our innovative process ensures that the CBD in our tea bags ends up in your tea. With water-soluble, bioavailable CBD, you can feel confident that the CBD extracts into the hot tea, which allows your body full delivery, providing it with the most benefits possible. Finally, because cannabinoids need fat to be absorbed in the small intestine, make sure to enjoy your CBD Buddha Teas with, or directly after, a meal.
Health Benefits of CBD Peppermint Tea
- The obvious—digestive issues: nausea; gas & bloating; possibly IBS.
- As an antispasmodic, peppermint, along with water-soluble CBD, has assisted with respiratory issues.
- Menthol, an organic compound found in peppermint, and known for its cooling properties, is widely known to help reduce fevers.
- In vitro, peppermint has proven to be an antibacterial.
- Used in gums, toothpaste, mouthwash and candies, peppermint has long been touted to deal with bad breath.
- Finally, with the calming, cooling aromatherapy aspect of peppermint, combined with our water-soluble CBD, this blend promises to provide a relaxing cup of tea, day or night.