Dilute! Dilute! Okay!
- One small squirt applied to wet washcloth to wash hands-face-body
- Work ½ tbsp. into wet hair, rinse.
- Dilute 1:10 with water for hand-washed dishes, best in soft water
- For laundry, 1/3 cup soap in large load, add ½ cup vinegar in rinse cycle
- Mop floor with ½cup soap diluted in 3 gallons of hot water.
- Wash dog by wetting fur, massage soap in for good later rinse well.
- A dash in bowl of water to remove residue form Fruit & Veggies. Rinse clean.
- All-Purpose Cleaner: add ¼ cup of soap to quart of water in spray bottle.
- One tbsp. in quart of water to spray plants for bugs. Dash of cayenne optional.
- Shave face-underarms-legs: lather up 5-10 drops in wet hands, apply.
Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair & food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets—clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents—none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!!